The next ingredient I wanted to highlight is rosehip seed oil. Used in both our Nourishing Hair Serum and Facial Infusing Serum (May launch), rosehip seed oil has remarkable healing benefits for skin and hair. This incredible oil is light, quickly absorbed and is considered a dry oil, so it does not leave accumulation. This makes it ideal for both skin and hair, as it does not leave a greasy appearance either. Rosehip seed oil is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, which are beneficial to the skin and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. I told you it was amazing!
I have listed many of the benefits of rosehip seed oil below. You will see why we had to add this superior oil to our hair and face serums!
- Revitalizes hair
- Add shine
- Adds bounce & silkiness to lifeless & limp hair
- Helps fight dandruff
- Hydrates dry, flaky scalp.
- Attracts and seals hair moisture
- Nourishes the scalp and hair.
- Leaves hair dry, soft and revitalized.
- Fights the signs of premature aging.
- Rehydrates, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Heals dry, itchy skin caused by poor diet, skin allergies, chemical exposure, or other harmful environmental factors.
- Treats stretch marks, age spots, hyperpigmentation, burns, and scars.
- It provides a beautiful and natural shine to the skin.
- It helps the regenerative capacity of the skin.
- Calms sunburn
- Reduces wrinkles and fades fine lines,
- Improves the resistance and elasticity of the skin.
- Treat chronic dryness.
- Relieves redness and irritation.
- Treat rosacea and acne.
- It keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Cleanses pores from dirt and dead skin cells.
- Removes stains
- Reduce existing sun damage by increasing the regenerative properties of your skin cells.
In addition to the incredible benefits it provides for skin and hair, rosehip seed oil hydrates, nourishes and strengthens brittle nails. It also helps prevent unwanted infections while improving the appearance of your nails.
The rosehip seed oil we obtained is certified organic, cold pressed and unrefined. We prefer unrefined versions of oils, as they retain all the benefits that would otherwise be lost in the refining and extraction process.
Try adding rosehip seed oil to your beauty routine with our nourishing hair serum. Our hair serum, like all our products, is multipurpose and can also be used on the skin and nails. It is also surprising for rashes and scars.